Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Collage Maker photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo collage maker images I found:


Girl with Bunny Rabbit
photo collage maker
Image by Coffeelatte
I remember the day I found this album at the Goodwill. It was one of those finds where I grabbed the book and held it close to my heart, watching all the while for anyone who might challenge me for possession. Then -- crushing -- there was no price on the book! I had to wait almost two days for the store manager to decide to sell it for .99. All the while I was worried that she'd sell it to someone else.

Anyway, this is my favorite photo out of the batch. A girl with her bunny, enjoying some snow. This book was at my mom's house for a long time...it's probably been in our family for 12 or 15 years. There is no date on this, and no inscription. It's a sweet little black album that's in really great condition. I'll post more pictures as I get to them, but this one has always stuck with me as a smile maker...

Art friends -- feel free to use as you would like, but treat her with respect, please. My intent in offering is for your enjoyment and personal art.

Not for resale or use in digital or print collage sheets.


meme thing
photo collage maker
Image by bird nerd


Here's how it works:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

There's a group you can add it to, as well.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)

1. Belinda Splash, 2. Breakfast 27.9.07, 3. Shouting is easy, 4. The Photographer, 5. Marie & Louis, 6. We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness, 7. St. Basil's stripes, 8. Daring Bakers: January Challenge: Lemon Meringue Pie, 9. Piggy @ the vet, 10. llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam, 11. Hong Kong Live!, 12. Mod Nuthatch Collage

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.


The views
photo collage maker
Image by RachelEllen
I've been reading the banter about "views" in Flickr Central. So I was curious about my own top views ... looked at all together.

This mosaic contains my most viewed. Whatever that means.

I was going to do "comments" and/or "favorites" from my stream as well for contrast, but there was too much duplication.

Made with the Mosaic Maker

1. Thundercloud, 2. Tulip tree, 3. If walls could talk, 4. A walk in the woods - 1, 5. Dandelion, 6. sh021, 7. Mist, 8. Squirrel, 9. Red green, 10. Tired, 11. Summer, 12. Purrrrrr...., 13. Explosion, 14. I'm not sure what to call this one, 15. A walk in the woods - 6, 16. Geese, 17. Queen's View, 18. Suspended animation, 19. A break from reading, 20. Dog island, 21. Eye, 22. Shadow collage, 23. Yellow flower, 24. Soft, 25. Another take

Banner