Leaderboard
728x15

Wedding annoucement on church door, Warsaw

Large Rectangle

Check out these wedding photo images:


Wedding annoucement on church door, Warsaw
wedding photo
Image by Charlie Phillips
A wedding is announced, using a historic photo. This was pinned to the door of the Carmelite Church, Warsaw.


wedding photoshoot processing [530]
wedding photo
Image by brianjmatis
This past weekend, I shot a wedding for my friends Turtle & Josh. I've been feverishly working on the set, but with over 1700 shots to sort through, it's taking a bit. Made good progress yesterday and after work today -- I think maybe I can even be done tomorrow night! Well Turtle & Josh, here's your preview for now ;-)

(I'd also like to give a shout-out to the folks at Adobe for their fantastic Lightroom product. Don't know how I'd manage without it. And yes, version 3 is awesome.)

Photo-a-Day
-------------------
Year 2, Day 165
[Total Consecutive Days: 530]

Banner