Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Album images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo album images:


blinking lights, has a good home
photo album
Image by striatic
two albums that i've been meaning to purchase for some time, but never got around to.

i've always liked eels, and have all of the records. electro-shock blues is among my favourite albums.

final fantasy is really something special to me these days. i think this entire album is brilliant, but there is one lyric from it that continually haunts me:

Adventure.exe

"Hey yo yo yo yo yo
I need an empire to overthrow
You make me wish for a more dangerous life
So I can show you 'bout self sacrifice

Say yes yes yes yes yes
Say no no no to a natural death
I'd rather give my life to god as man
Than have to line up at the bank again

Oh you you you you you
If you only knew the lengths I'd go to
You pack away all your ballpoint pens
and take a plane back to the Phillipines"

here are some interesting thoughts on that song from the songwriter.


My First Photo Album
photo album
Image by kate e. did
Please feel free to flickr mail me if you're interested in knowing where you can get yourself a book like this.

Jordan purchased the supplies and I made this photo album as a wedding gift for two of his friends. The basic materials were a 14x17 sketchbook with 15 sheets of bristol paper, some ribbon, two sheets of 18x18 blue paper, two spools of embroidery floss and some fun embellishments.

Banner