Leaderboard
728x15

Long Lost Family Photo: Our Dog "BB"

Large Rectangle

Some cool family photo images:


Long Lost Family Photo: Our Dog "BB"
family photo
Image by Canadian Pacific
You don't know how elated I was the other day when I came across the negatives of these three photos.

This was our dog, family, BB. One day in 1977 or 1978, my brother and I came home from school to find we had a new addition to the family. My uncle (on my mom's side) lived in rural Hong Kong and his bitch had given birth to some 10 pups.

He made the long track to downtown Kowloon and gave us one of the pups. When we got this dog, he was only a month old and we named him BB, an anglicized Chinese term for "baby."

We took these photos probably in the mid-1980s but we lost the printed photos as we moved to Canada. I've often missed the photos and wondered if I would ever see them again.

The other day, while going through some old boxes, I came across some neglected negatives and found the long lost photos.

Here is my on-line memorial for you, BB. Rest well. We all miss you.

With love.

Banner