Leaderboard
728x15

TGV Lightning

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo sizes images:


TGV Lightning
photo sizes
Image by Ayush Bhandari
Dedicated to Manish Singh. We did a 3-hour voice conversation to help me fix my tone-mapping problem.

Taken at Gare de Rennes or the Rennes Railway Station. It's one of my favorite spots. It's a happening place in Rennes. I have a photo set which is about photos taken near theGare. The set is availble here.

This one is a single-image HDR. I had a tripod when I made this one. Post processing in photoshop.

Enjoy seeing it Large On Black screen

If you have 2 minutes spare , do have a look at some other Night Shots that I made

When at ease, take out some time to take a Slide Tour of HDRs that I made. It will be worth your time and efforts.

© 2008 Ayush Bhandari


chinatown at night
photo sizes
Image by Jason Schlachet
chinatown at night. interesection of grant and washington, san francisco.

widelux f7, tri-x 400 at iso 1600. rodinal 1+50 for 22 minutes (digitaltruth dev chart said 18.5min, wanted to give it a little extra).

view large


Chicago In Reflection
photo sizes
Image by mischiru
I really love my Sigma 10-20!!

See it LARGE.

Banner