Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Upload Image photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload image images I found:


A cup of café
upload image
Image by Julie70
Exposition point, distance point "as is"
I was sitting outside the café near station Saint Lazar waiting and
yes, this was taken on the street before I tasted the café.

first uploaded June 2006, taken while experimenting
(Almost 7000 viewed it, 45 fav and 35 comments, I never dreamed while playing with point shoot exposition, outside a cafe, across Saint Lazar station, I would get so much interst with it!)


Beauty Of Spring
upload image
Image by K.G.Photos
This is not an HDR. I haven't uploaded a normal photo to Flickr in a long time so I thought I would do that again.

I love the depth of field in this photo, and how the backgroud is so out of focus.

Do you have a Twitter or a Tumblr? Follow me!
Tumblr
Twitter
FaceBook

Banner