Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Print Photo photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice print photo images I found:


Swaptata '06 #1
print photo
Image by Brenda Anderson
A beautiful print and bonus card from astrocruzan as part of the Utata group's Swaptata '06.

Thanks D! They are wonderful. Now I just need to get some mats and another frame and I'll be all set. :)


Printed postcards
print photo
Image by gadl
This is a first set of postcards I have got printed from two photos in my stream (ten copies of each). I plan to post all of these via postcrossing.

Photoways printed these in a bit more than a week. Their site claimed the postcards to be 15cm*10cm, but actually they are 14.8cm*10.5cm. I'll try to respect that ratio next time.


bookie-joints [ c w wells]
print photo
Image by the|G|™
:

my snailbooty gallery print arrived!!

only one word for this:

fan-fucking-tastic!

frame should arrive at idiot central™ on the morrow.

go see more exceptional work here:

www.flickr.com/photos/snailbooty/

my sincere thanks for the file share c w.

thee very best to thee snailbutt ,)

now click this to celebrate!:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=izibSMAQhEY

i did!

g

Banner