Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Edit Image images

Large Rectangle

A few nice edit image images I found:


You Can't Touch Me When I'm Up Here
edit image
Image by michmutters
7/365
Project 365: Looking For The Lost Self

My soul may have been ripped out; I may have been deceived; I might have been blinded. But when I am the one to strip away all the things that distracted me, I am left with only one thing: myself.

I’m the one to take myself to the place where I feel safe.

Edit Notes:
Both images were taken with Procamera. The one of myself using the self-timer in Procamera.
Both images were edited in Snapseed and noise reduced in PS Express.
Superimpose was used to merge both the images.
I chose the “stringy” filter in Pixrl-o-matic as it is one of the many images I know that picks up only the darker pixels in an image and won’t show up on ‘white’.
The image was brightened in Snapseed to get rid of as much ‘halo’ and then 2 copies blended in multiply mode in Image Blender.

michmutters.com/2013/01/07/you-cant-touch-me-when-im-up-h...


Dawn's Colors A - Ottawa 02 08
edit image
Image by Mikey G Ottawa
All the colors of the rainbow are right here. I edited this to bring out the submerged colors within. Like adjusting a color tv's colors. Stretched the image above so if your car was parked here and now doesn't fit in the garage anymore . . . it's all my fault.

Banner