Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Blog images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo blog images I found:


Bay Bridge triptych
photo blog
Image by Jim Nix / Nomadic Pursuits
As I have stated several times on the blog here, I am a big fan of the Bay Bridge in San Francisco, CA. I have a lot of photos of this fine structure, and decided that I would take my current top three favorites and put them together into a single frame...so here you go!

From the blog at: www.nomadicpursuits.com/

On Facebook:
www.facebook.com/NomadicPursuits


Castle entrance
photo blog
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
Always when I tried to take a photo of this entrance, I had people in my shot. So in the end I decided to go there at 4:30 in the morning. What I didn't know is that the metro in Budapest does not run so early (better said, the line I needed) so I had a nice 30 minute walk at 4 in the morning through the city. The city looks really different at that time (and a little scary :) )
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page

Banner