Leaderboard
728x15

shoot, baby! shoot!baby,pull the trigger!fire a bullet,an arrow or a poisoned dart,baby!

Large Rectangle

Some cool upload photos images:


shoot, baby! shoot!baby,pull the trigger!fire a bullet,an arrow or a poisoned dart,baby!
upload photos
Image by j a d e
Last upload of this flickr D:
200th pic here. My new flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/omgitsjadenewflickr/

Add me if i didn't add ya or if we..didn't add each other already XD

ANYWAYS.
This is a remake of an old sim i rarely used, Rhea. I wanted to do a pin-up inspired pic so well,i did. Excuse the absolute crappyness of the background..but i really really wanted to upload,so there ! XD
Also *dundundunnnn* I SHADED!I actually DID SHADE this time. Like..Following Maria's awesome tutorial at SCF! Though the result is far from amazing,but oh well XD
Lyrics from
"If this hat is missing i've gone hunting"by Get Well Soon. I LUUURVE THEM!


... backdoor upload
upload photos
Image by *Lie ... on / off ... !
photo added here www.flickr.com/photos/frankvandeloo/4793351376/

If you have time, check my set Backdoor Uploads:
www.flickr.com/photos/8458761@N08/sets/72157625022830998/


In search of meaning. 144/365
upload photos
Image by Tenineight
Re-uploaded.

I hate it when I upload a picture and then realize that there's something wrong with it, then i have to delete it and i find out that people have already either commented, faved or added a note to it. Makes me feel like I'm some shitty person who doesn't care that these people took precious time out of their day to comment/fave/note on my lackluster photos. :(

This is me at 2am in the morning again. But unlike me at 2am in my 139th photo, I'm not crazy...just tired.

This picture is SOOC, aside from the text. I've never liked my SOOC pictures much, maybe I'd find one I like out of 5 dozen photos, but lately with the 50mm I've been finding photos I really liked SOOC....weiiird.


--

The Adventures of Ansel and Gretel! || And ask me a question on my formspring.

Banner