Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Lighting photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo lighting images I found:


The Light at the End
photo lighting
Image by EJP Photo


Endless Light in my wild river...!!! / Lumière sans fin dans ma rivière sauvage...!!!
photo lighting
Image by Denis Collette...!!!
On Explore...!!! Thank you very much to all of you my dear Flickr friends for your so kind comments...!!!

My wild river reflexion…!!!
An impressionnist photo safari concentrated mainly on a daily basis (or almost) on my small piece of planet of 55 000 square feet…!!!
A Thoreau "waldennienne" approach…!!!

Reflet de ma rivière sauvage…!!!
Un safari photo impressioniste au quotidien concentré essentiellement (ou presque) sur un petit morceau de planète de 55 000 pieds carrés…!!!
Une démarche "waldennienne" à la Thoreau…!!!


Uncle John & The Ice Cream Boy!!!
photo lighting
Image by VinothChandar
Looks Beautiful in Large!
Press L to see in Large & Black
Press F to Fave :)

This boy was so curious as well as shy when he saw me and my camera but then he got excited when he knew i was getting ready to get a snap of him. He gave a nice look. The light from his shop complimented his pose.

Follow me @ Google+ | Twitter | Facebook

Banner