Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Make A Picture images

Large Rectangle

Some cool make a picture images:


2008 MAKE-TO-WISH
make a picture
Image by ongushi
The global warming goes up everyday,
even who have a most of happiness, may can’t stay.
We must join hands to resist the global warming
for retrieve beautiful our world returns to us.
Wish, you're enjoy. 2009 Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to all of you.



You and me
make a picture
Image by NeeZhom Photomalaya
unikversiti.blogspot.com

A hill at kampung Bukit Berangan, K. Terengganu. I add the dome up there. A bird and stars from photoshop brushes. A meteor and crescent from Ellipse tool in PS.

PLEASE, no multivitamins, invitations in your comments :D Thanx for all comments and faves, all the best. Have nice days ahead!

Related song : Modern Talking - You and me

More photos on my website = www.photomalaya.com

My Facebook = www.facebook.com/Neezhom

Banner