Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Baby Picture images

Large Rectangle

Some cool baby picture images:


Baby's First iPhone
baby picture
Image by Perfectance
This little bundle of joy loves Cheetos. I learned this the wet & slimey way when I first picked the phone. It was sitting in it's white case folded up into the top basket of a white shopping cart. I can see why they left it. It was well hidden from Mommy's eyes.

At first glance, the phone had no service and is most likely Mommy's old iPhone. Smartly secured in an Otterbox, it was perfectly protected from Mr. "Worth the Wait" pictured on the screen. Swiping through the Cheeto gloop, there was no passcode to barring entry. Just a full page of age appropriate apps. I'd love to see this tyke in action. I bet he knows how to 'swipe to unlock', access his favorite game, post his scores to the leadeboard, and maybe even change the time. Unless, maybe Mom's in the military and understands fourteen hundred hours better than I do. The settings app was cleverly hidden in a secluded folder far from the main page of baby apps. This lady was a pro.

Well, at least a semi pro. She hadn't wiped the memory before she handed it over to Sir Snacks-a-Lot. Her address book still had all her contacts, family, two dozen doctors, and an ICE card. That number also matched the "My Number" in the Settings page. So I took a chance, wiped off my hands or a napkin, and dialed her number.

"Hi, did you loose your phone."
"What? No."
"Are you sure? Did your baby lose his?"

In hindsight, I probably freaked her out a little. But once she understood that I found something she didn't know she lost (and wasn't holding it for ransom) I let her know that I would leave it with lost & found. While waiting in the long line to reach someone... anyone in customer service, I eyed the door for a mother that might look like how she sounded over the phone. After a few minutes, a lady walked in and got into the returns line... without anything to return. She was carrying an iPhone 4 in a white otterbox. Ah Ha! I called her name and held up her phone. She thanked me, and informed me that I'm incapable of comprehending how much it meant to her that I returned it.

I contemplated giving her a lesson on iPhone security, but really, if she had wiped her phone, cleared out her number and deleted her name... I wouldn't have found her.


Tere O’Connor Dance BABY
baby picture
Image by dancetechtv

Pictured L-R: Heather Olson, Matthew Rogers, Christopher Williams

Photo by Julieta Cervantes


Baby Barbara, Dad and Dog
baby picture
Image by Barbara L. Slavin
My father John Slavin and the dog Patty. My father might be pressing some sort of remote button to take the photo or might just be trying to round up the dog. I don't remember Patty, but I love dogs, especially big ones. My father took this picture and left behind the negative only. I found the negative in 1997 and made a print myself.

Banner