Leaderboard
728x15

"Tis the Season to Honor the King of Everything" - by mimitalks, married w/children

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo card images:


"Tis the Season to Honor the King of Everything" - by mimitalks, married w/children
photo card
Image by mimitalks, married, under grace
Based on an actual Christmas card my family sent out in 2006. Gerbert, the Puppet Doll (and E-leigh's beloved "son" - still is - though he's been put up by her mom to preserve what's left of him) made our card that year!!!!! See my set of Gerbert, the puppet doll - both versions (huh?) through the years...

That year President Bush and Laura Bush got one - along with 6 photo-customized ornaments of them both - one in cowboy hats and kerchiefs...Those have never been shown online, and I probably won't ever - in honor to our past president. You'll just have to imagine them :). Well, ok, if you ever visit my house I might show them to you...
__________________________________

Merry Christmas early from Mimi (Hey, if the stores can do it - why can't I start celebrating the most special birthday ever early??????)! My Christmas Video Art here - honoring our Lord and Savior - and Here's an early gift for the Christmas Crafters with kids still at home and grandkids...
www.flickr.com/photos/mimitalks/8224898106/in/photostream/

Banner