Leaderboard
728x15

Posters

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo to poster images:


Posters
photo to poster
Image by Andreas Solberg
This photo is dedicated to aslakr, who do post all posters he sees to flickr.


My baby!
photo to poster
Image by Trinity
My cameraphone seems to be capable of taking only blurry photos, but this is one of two products (the other being a 30-page paper--57 after the references, appendices, tables, and figures!) of nine months of work. Why so long? All of the graduate students in my program do both a first-year project and a thesis, so this would be my first-year project. I investigated the effects of prior mental health service usage and prior criminal behavior on attitudes toward mental health services. The poster is for a sort of mini-conference my college holds so that the undergraduate and graduate psychology students can display their work and answer questions about it. I think this is the first time I've been truly excited about and proud of my research work. Quite a good feeling :)

Banner