Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Image Post photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool image post images:


Beautiful Autum
image post
Image by OUTography.com
This is a beautiful shot.

I use this in my blog post at Happy New Year - A kiss from the distance


The Wheel
image post
Image by Stuck in Customs
Remember that great London PhotoWalk? I'm still processing photos from that event! There was one point where I climbed up on a low wall to get a shot of the ferris wheel. Getting up on the wall wasn't too tough -- the tough part was setting up the three legs of my tripod so they were pretty stable.

It's been great fun (and kind of strange) to have hundreds of people also processing these images and posting them in the forums. I get to see many of interpretations of this same scene. There are so many different versions of the colors, the composition, the sharpness, and even more. This is very interesting to see how people take the same source files and make something that is interesting to them.

Read more here at stuckincustoms.com.

Banner