Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Image Upload images

Large Rectangle

A few nice image upload images I found:


lady
image upload
Image by http://heatherbuckley.co.uk
brighton pride
heather buckley

Follow me on Twitter

I have a Facebook Photography page where I upload lots of images and chat with peeps. Please join www.facebook.com/heatherbuckleyphotography



image upload
Image by NASA Goddard Photo and Video
The coolest backdoor at NASA Goddard. (We need really big doors to ship spacecraft!)

NASA image use policy.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center enables NASA’s mission through four scientific endeavors: Earth Science, Heliophysics, Solar System Exploration, and Astrophysics. Goddard plays a leading role in NASA’s accomplishments by contributing compelling scientific knowledge to advance the Agency’s mission.

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

Find us on Instagram


Cross-Eyed Stereo 3D Test - April 2010
image upload
Image by rbatina
I'm uploading both cross-eyed and anaglyph versions of these photos.

I bought two cheap () digital cameras at Walmart the other day, to see how well I could get them to create 3D images.

Personally I find it easier to see the depth in the cross-eyed versions, but after messing with the alignment for the red/cyan anaglyphs they didn't turn out too bad.

I know they aren't perfect, but pretty good for a budget. :-)

(The images are lacking in detail, mostly because the cameras are crap and I was using a high compression setting to squeeze 30 pix into the damn things before I had to dump em... heh)

Banner