Leaderboard
728x15

What's in my bag

Large Rectangle

A few nice my photos images I found:


What's in my bag
my photos
Image by sethrubenstein
This is "Whats In My Bag" when I'm working. It differs only slightly when I'm going to class. When going to class it holds my textbooks of course and instead of the Nikon D70 which is then at home I carry my small but usefull Canon Powershot A85. Pretty much everything else stays the same. To see "my ride" no not my car but my bike which I take to class click here


Transformers... New To My Collection
my photos
Image by Rob Boudon
So here is the story...

My good friend Mandi tells me that her husband, Matt just received 8 big boxes from his Mom. I guess she was giving him his childhood things cause he has a house of his own he can store them in now. In these boxes contained many barely used Transformers. Mandi knows I collect Transformers so she sends me photos of them. Some of them look like they were not even played with. Most of these toys are in mint or near mint condition. I absolutely let her know what they are worth and I am willing to take them off her hands. I cut her a check and a week later, here they are!

How can I explain what this is like to find boxed Transformers in 2008 for a collector? Most of these were packaged in 1980. It's a little like finding buried treasure!

Here is a rundown of all Transformers with a rating of 1-10. One rating for the figure itself and one rating for the condition of the box that it came in... (I can't rate any of these a 10 cause they have each been opened at least once) Most look like they've never been touched by human hands.

Onslaught - Figure = 9 Box = 5
Motormaster - Figure = 9 Box = 6
Jetfire - Figure = 9 Box = 4
Soundwave - Figure = 9 Box = 6
Mirage - Figure = 9 Box = 8
Ramjet - Figure = 7 Box = 5
Grimlock - Figure = 9 Box = 7
Reflector - Figure = 9 Box = 7
Sunstreaker - Figure = 7
Rachet - Figure = 8
Wheeljack - Figure = 7
Perceptor - Figure = 8
Drag Strip - Figure = 8
Deadend - Figure = 8
Overdrive - Figure = 8
Bumblebee = 8
Huffer = 8
Gears = 8
Beachcomber = 8

The Minis as well as a few broken Transformers are not pictured.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with this bunch. Christmas comes early for Rob this year. :)


My photo at the exhibition "First month of independence-Gjilan celebrates"
my photos
Image by Moon_son
I won the 3rd place at this exhibition =D

Fitova venin e tretë ne ekspozitën "Muaji i parë i pavarësisë-Gjilani feston"

Banner