Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo images I found:


Shooting with a treasure from the sea!
photo
Image by Alaskan Dude
We made a short trip to Kauai, Hawaii, in November 2009. The first morning there we went walking on the beach. Two Swiss lasses asked me to take their photo which I gladly did. I asked if I could take some shots of them - one was shy and declined, but Stefanie was a blast. She had so much energy and an infectious smile. She had never done this before but was a natural at it. We shot for about 15 minutes until a rogue wave drenched both of us and covered my camera with sand and salt water - and then it started raining hard! Despite that everything survived.

This was an Alaskan boy's fantasy come true - shooting on a warm beach, not worrying about snow, hypothermia, frostbite, or bears.

Stefanie is a Swiss student studying English in Hawaii for a few months - what a rough life!



04 Girls reaching
photo
Image by Church Mission Society (CMS)
Free For All Birmingham Cathedral - 15th June. Photo: Mike North

Banner