Leaderboard
728x15

About the "Know yourself"...!!!

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo art images I found:


About the "Know yourself"...!!!
photo art
Image by Denis Collette...!!!
To know myself, this is also to know the time and place where I live ... photography is really a philosophical art for me ...!!! Ü

My wild lake reflection...!!!

An impressionnist photo safari concentrated on other of my small piece of planet …!!!
A Thoreau "waldennienne" approach …!!!

__________________________

À propos du "Connais-toi toi-même"...!!!

Me connaître moi-même c’est aussi connaître le temps et l'endroit où je vis… la photographie est vraiment un art philosophique pour moi ...!!! Ü

Reflet de mon lac sauvage …!!!

Un safari photo impressioniste concentré sur un autre petit morceau de planète ...!!!
Une démarche "waldennienne" à la Thoreau …!!!


Reflections
photo art
Image by Pat McDonald
Photo Art by Patrick McDonald

From www.innographx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2390

Original Photo www.pbase.com/image/36995938/original

Credit for the photograph should go the Phil Sampson


The Joyous Union...!!!
photo art
Image by Denis Collette...!!!
This is this joyous union with my wild river who colors my relationships, my encounters, the events ... photography is definitely a philosophical art for me ...!!! Ü

My wild lake reflection...!!!

An impressionnist photo safari concentrated on other of my small piece of planet …!!!
A Thoreau "waldennienne" approach …!!!

__________________________

L'union joyeuse...!!!

C'est cette union joyeuse avec ma rivière sauvage qui colore mes relations, mes rencontres, les événements ... la photographie est vraiment un art philosophique pour moi ...!!! Ü

Reflet de mon lac sauvage …!!!

Un safari photo impressioniste concentré sur un autre petit morceau de planète ...!!!
Une démarche "waldennienne" à la Thoreau …!!!

Banner