Leaderboard
728x15

Darkness Within

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo edit images:


Darkness Within
photo edit
Image by Furryscaly
Either that or "Souls are Overrated", but I may save that title for a future photo. This is actually an older shot, hence the poor quality and small size. Today I randomly decided to do this to it. It was pretty quick, so I'm not sure I love the result. Believe it or not, but all I did to my eye is increase saturation and contrast.

If you have any suggestions on how I could improve the photo, title, or technique, fire away.

This photo is also featured here:
www.sharethisquote.com/the-most-powerful-weapon-on-earth-...
It goes along with a quote: "The most powerful weapon on Earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch



OWL IF YOU CAN
photo edit
Image by Rusty Russ
It was at an eagle festival, but the lecture was on owls. It was inside, and there was a lot of grain to my photo. Couldn't get rid of it so I went with the flow.

Banner