Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Booths photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo booths images I found:


Day 222 - Pono's Photo Booth
photo booths
Image by lintmachine
i went to my good friend Eric's wedding last night and he had rented a photo booth. Too much fun.

This is probably cheating or something, but I'm afraid it will have to do, cause I didn't take any other shots. :)


A Little Early for Photo Booth
photo booths
Image by Sharon Mollerus
Good morning. This is a shot from Photo Booth on my new MacBook Pro. The five-year-old Gateway laptop has been offered a retirement-type job as an adjunct to the telescope once I figure out how to take pictures with it. Now I can process pictures on the road and around the house!


Napping in the Photo Booth
photo booths
Image by edenpictures
We were joking about how the photo booth was going to take all night to process their pictures--so Eden and Allie pretended to camp out. The girls had known each other for maybe 15 minutes at this point.

Banner