Leaderboard
728x15

Family volleyball[Day224]*

Large Rectangle

Some cool family photo images:


Family volleyball[Day224]*
family photo
Image by Chapendra
My family has this odd attachment with the game volleyball. Some people in my family say it is "just because mass groups can play". But I know it runs deeper than that. Ever since I can remember, volleyball has been ALWAYS played during the family reunion [even my Grandpa can remember playing at my age]. From the youngest then the oldest, everyone plays at least one game. Or they talk smack on the side line, aka in proper form, coaching.
----
Camera on tripod, remote in hand, snapped a half or dozen so, this one turned out the best. Cross processed.
Photo count for Sunday: 0652 total.
[Please notice; live vicariously in my photographs being I'll be uploading a TON, I just wanted to get these done first and for most.]



Sunday Ride
family photo
Image by Josh Koonce
May 6, 1955.

I asked my mom, on her recent trip to my grandparents' house, to collect some old family photos that include bicycles. Planning on posting a few a day for the next couple of days.

Banner