Leaderboard
728x15

My Day, Yesterday

Large Rectangle

Check out these upload photo images:


My Day, Yesterday
upload photo
Image by Brian Warren
Uploaded for Garrett's My Day, Yesterday "photo" group. I shot 31 minutes of footage that I had to weed down to 90 seconds. Whew. Worth the effort, I think.

The only rule that you can't add any music or anything, only what's recorded via the camera.

Shot using my D90 with 50mm f/1.8 prime. That's it.


detlor's
upload photo
Image by NapaneeGal
Uploaded for the Weekly Challenge Group: this week, the same as last week - to rework a previously posted image.

I loved this old general store in the small community of Enterprise, Ontario, but the original photo had no atmosphere in it at all. In the version I first posted a couple of years ago I tried to give it some, but never really liked it. I much prefer this reworking, which I think manages to convey the timelessness of the store.


Mask for a Masque
upload photo
Image by garlandcannon
Uploaded by popular request (of my husband).

What's your preference?

Come Join the FUN! Created for k-play+ tag game. See this and other entries here:
www.flickr.com/groups/kaleidoscope_players/

Please view the original of the lovely butterfly and zinnias at dazynay's www.flickr.com/photos/dazynay/3599632340/

Banner