Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Dragon Image images

Large Rectangle

Some cool dragon image images:


White Dragon on White
dragon image
Image by bethcoll
My first foray in to table top photography.

This image is free for you to use, commercially or otherwise. All I ask is that you attribute the image to myself and include a link from your blog or website to my site:

bethcoll.com


IMAGE_00292
dragon image
Image by Iznot
Carnivale decoration in a warehouse in pier 21 in San Francisco


Dragon Ogre Shaggoth (Front)
dragon image
Image by Gwise90
So, the day that Resin models were starting to be released, I lifted this box to see it's weight, as I had considered purchasing it before Finecast was ever mentioned. The fact that it was metal put me off. Since it was resin, I bought it that day. Much fun to paint this model.

Image: Ok, so brown hair, with the ends of his braided sections dyed blue by the small nymphs hiding in his hair. His lower Body is red, because... I was in a mood to paint red. That's about it.

Banner