Leaderboard
728x15

Church of the Winter Trees

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo edit images:


Church of the Winter Trees
photo edit
Image by Rusty Russ
The trees came out pretty good, but the sun shining through was way over exposed. I spent a lot of time trying to refine the sunshine into something more more pleasing.


State Park Road
photo edit
Image by Garett Gabriel
Every morning while on vacation in Pa I would get up at 1st light and go for a walk somewhere, anywhere. This particular morning I took a drive up to the Lackawanna State Park in NE Penna for my morning walk. I was on some back trails trying to get a picture of a black bear when I came out to this park service road. As I turned the bend my eye and senses liked to view so I took this picture. To bad you cant smell the smells and hear the sounds in pictures but trust me this was a perfect morning walk.


Worship of Pink
photo edit
Image by Rusty Russ
This church worshipped all things pink.

Banner