Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Image Search photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice image search images I found:


On Gossamer Wings
image search
Image by Stuck in Customs
I had spent most of the day inside the Forbidden City, trying my best to find little bits here and there. Tiny discoveries, you know. I was pretty tired after a day of searching, but I still had barely enough energy to keep exploring into the night. At that point, I decided to go to another, older area of the city.

There were hundreds of quaint shops, the smell of fresh food, families walking to and fro... it was all very nice. I came to cross a little raised bridge, and I saw this woman standing there. She was dressed in vintage Chinese grab and holding a delicate umbrella. While talking with her friends, the light caught her umbrella just right, so I snapped a quick photo.

from Trey Ratcliff at www.stuckincustoms.com


Isolation
image search
Image by NeeZhom Photomalaya
unikversiti.blogspot.com

Please criticize this photo, whether you like it or not! I'm ready to hear it. Thanx so much , have a great day ;)

View large - farm4.static.flickr.com/3310/3524592907_65025677c6_o.jpg

Thanx for all comments and faves, all the best. Have a nice days ahead! We're all belong to each other and came from same father and mother (Adam and Eve), so peace and justice for all :)

"O God You do not create this to waste , The Exalted One please protect us from hellfire" SubhanAllah .......

More textured photos

Banner