Leaderboard
728x15

Gangster's car_Ananglyph 3D stereo picture: You need Red/Cyan glasses

Large Rectangle

Check out these picture images:


Gangster's car_Ananglyph 3D stereo picture: You need Red/Cyan glasses
picture
Image by Shahrokh Dabiri
While ago I took series of pictures from some old cars that i found in an old car exhibition in Tehran.
one of them was like those cars I had seen in the Gangster movies so i decided to add some extra elements to make it looks like a real Gangster's car :-)

I cropped the car stereo tightly to add more scary mood to the scene then added few gangsters elements like guns, bullet holes, gangster shoe and a gangster portrait on my picture!
Except the bullet holes, you can find the original raw pictures from every element that i used in my picture, on the link below;
Click here
As you see my added items have been flat 2D pictures so I converted each of them to 3D before applying them on my picture!
Does anyone of you knows about the model and year of this classic car?
Your comments are so welcome to me. don't hesitate to write something for me.


Tariq Goddard: The Picture of Contented New Wealth (Out this September!)
picture
Image by Little Lioness
"The Picture of Contented New Wealth"
Cover design by Mat Osman, photograph by Little Lioness.

"In the brilliant red doom of a Hampshire Sunset, Brigit Conti can hear a voice behind her ears that is not her own. Bed-bound, and complaining of a rare bone disease that no Doctor can diagnose, her husband fears that the house they have purchased is a portal through which an older, more malign energy has passed, possessing his wife and son. Through their successive deterioration, his secular and agnostic world-view undergoes a metamorphosis, drawing him to a strange man from the hills: the Rector, their unlikely saviour."
(From www.o-books.com/product_info.php?products_id=654) )

Original photograph by me: www.flickr.com/photos/littlelioness09/2828568551/
I'm stoked!

© All rights reserved

Banner