Leaderboard
728x15

Passing Time

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo images images:


Passing Time
photo images
Image by K.G.Photos
Have not had time to go out and take photos. So sad. I did how ever get some studio lights in the other day. There fun to mess with. I've been having a ton of problems with my website so for right now its just pretty plain.

(-2,0,+2) Hand Held

Photomatix

Topaz Adjust, Detail, DeNoise

Photoshop Cs3

My Website
Website This site is under construction
Tumblr
Twitter
FaceBook

45 Stunning HDR Images for Architecture Around the World
A photo of mine was featured here. Click To See



In wait for the next (Explored on Front Page)
photo images
Image by Insight Imaging: John A Ryan Photography
This is very close to the original shot. I had never shot with my 50mm prime at night before, but this night I gave it a shot with some decent results.

If you get a chance please check out both Bob and Val's Images, as they were the ones who so graciously took a stranger from the Toronto area out for the night.
www.flickr.com/photos/bob_west/

www.flickr.com/photos/_val_w/

Banner