Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Love Image photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice love image images I found:


ROT Biker Rally '09 Congress Ave
love image
Image by Visualist Images
This time every year 40,000 or so bikers descend upon Austin Texas. The streets are alive with the sound of "potatopotatopotato..." I love it. Tonight they closed the downtown streets to cars & only pedestrians & motorcycles were allowed. Thousands, & thousands of motorcycles. What a great opportunity to get out my camera.
Check out my blog at www.visualistimages.com

A note about my Creative Commons - Non Commercial Licensing.
If you derive any income from your website through sales of products or services or receive revenue from advertising placed on your site then you do not qualify to use my images under my creative commons license. If your are a not for profit corporation or political campaign, you also do not qualify under my Non Commercial license. I do license my images to commercial enterprises for a very reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are truly a non-commercial site and would like a copy of this image without my watermark, feel free to contact me with the details of your intended use.


Slant Lines Shadowplay
love image
Image by cobalt123
This is the second image of the beautiful shadows cast by noonday light on the roof (or ramada) of my friends' home in Mesa, Arizona. Taken with a Canon 40D and my trusty 60mm EF-S f/2.8 lens. The first image was taken with a 400mm lens and it is in the set for a photo stroll and meetup January 30 with flickr friends.


Binery Moon
love image
Image by Neil Kremer
I know, I know, the moon looks ridiculous but other than that, this is the HDR I've been trying to create for the last 4 months. I'm very happy with this. I just learned some new tricks and I will be doing things very differently moving forward.
Long Beach, CA
HDR image
-2 to +2
The moon was there, in that spot but way too small. I enlarged it using PS but it's way too pixelated (hence the name.) I asked mudpig (one of my favorites on Flickr) via Flickr mail how he did it in his, Lunar eclipse over Manhattan shot. Hopefully he get's back to me. Short of using a seriously long lens, I can't figure it out.

Banner