Leaderboard
728x15

albums i bought today - 10.04.2009

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo album images:


albums i bought today - 10.04.2009
photo album
Image by opethpainter
after the albums you should buy, if you still didn't, this morning i felt inspired enough to buy these albums and therefore create this album(s) i bought today set, for the next things to come.

lp - 1
cd - 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
mc - 2, 3, 6, 13

1. alan parsons project - gaudi
2. alice in chains - dirt
3. black sabbath - tyr
4. blakkya - mediterranean hunger
5. deep purple - come taste the band
6. lynch mob - wicked sensation
7. maceration - a serenade of agony (danish death metal anno 1992 feat. dan swano)
8. marillion - happiness is the road 1
9. marillion - happiness is the road 2
10. marillion - anorak in the uk (official live)
11. marillion - mirrors (official live)
12. marillion - smoke (official live)
13. queensryche - hear in the now frontier


Album Page 1
photo album
Image by gem66
This is a page from an old album that belonged to my Aunt Lois. One of many that I have scanned. I think at the time these were taken she and my mom were living either in Kansas or Oklahoma. In the top left photo, my mom is second from the left. The others are her siblings. I'm not sure about the other photos. The car looks like a Ford Model T to me.
For the StorySets group, the album is broken out into separate photos in the following set: www.flickr.com/photos/gem66/sets/72057594096349734/


Old French stamp collection
photo album
Image by Yersinia
I don't suppose children collect stamps these days, but when I was a kid, most people had an album.

I wasn't obsessive, but I was quite interested for a while, and got a really manky tatty old album at a jumble sale for a few pence when I was about 10. It had about 300 old stamps in, so my collection had a lot of older stuff in it than most kids in the 80s. I had quite a lot of more modern colourful stamps too, but I was quite drawn to these stamps from another era.

I haven't looked at them in donkeys' years. I got them down now because I was looking for an interesting old stamp to put in a matchbox for a matchbox-stuffing challenge.

Banner