Leaderboard
728x15

Saturday fun....

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo fun images:


Saturday fun....
photo fun
Image by Јerry
Photo by Edwina

A shot of Jackson and I having fun... I was his horsey, he was having a ton of fun.. (as was I, also!)

"Celebrate the lives of those that have enriched your own!"
Jerry 2009

Try clicking here to see a slideshow of my pics


Fun on the beach
photo fun
Image by gayang3
Some time back me and a group of friends went on a trip to a beautiful beach. Had loads of fun.. :)

View On Black

You can see the rest of the photostream here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Notice- This image is protected under creative commons (Attribution-Non commercial-Non derivs) License as long as you link back to my photostream or attribute to me. If you want to use this image please let me know and I will send you a non watermarked version.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


beep beep
photo fun
Image by Steve Corey
Rainy day blues allows for photoshop exploration. I typically use about 1% of the power of PSCS6, so the weather gives me a chance to try composites, masks, blend modes and such. All just for a little demented fun.

Banner