Leaderboard
728x15

My Iron Man Comic Collage

Large Rectangle

Check out these picture collage images:


My Iron Man Comic Collage
picture collage
Image by heath_bar
My first collage project with Mod Podge. The sides of the canvas came out great. A few of the placement were off and used a little a little too much Mod Podge in a few spots.

Over all I think it came out great. Found some great pictures of the different armor of Iron Man.

2. The sides of the Iron Man Comic Collage
a. The making of the Iron Man Comic Collage

Next up is Spider-Man, Batman, X-Men or maybe another one I may have enough pictures for.


collages
picture collage
Image by i be GINZ
digital scrapbook collage i created for my friend's for this Christmas. Pictures are from their birthdays this year. I used Photoschop CS3 along with scrapbook kits from Shabbyy Princess and several more scrapbook kit creators.

Banner