Leaderboard
728x15

My Perfect Day

Large Rectangle

A few nice my photos images I found:


My Perfect Day
my photos
Image by m@®©ãǿ►ðȅtǭǹȁðǿr◄©
de la serie:
* Olympus *
~ FlorArt ©
~ Real Nature ~
~ Masterpieces ~
★ FLOWERS ★

★ RIPOLLET ★

►¡No utilizar mis imagenes en web sites sin previa autorización! ◄
►Don't use my pictures on websites without prior authorization! ◄

** MY PERFECT DAY **

~ MARGARIDAS ~ RIPOLLET ~ BARCELONA ~

por: Marco Vianna©
** Todos los derechos reservados **

Un aviso de que el invierno deja paso a la primavera. ¡Bievenida sea!


# Para esta toma:
Olympus E-PL1 + Zuiko ED 14 ÷ 42 mm f/3.5 ÷ 5.6
# Obturación: 1/250 seg. ~ Diafragmado: f/3.5 ~ 100 ISO ~ WB: Manual.

Aqui de analogico a digital:
~ My Canon Set ~


Vea tambien:
"My Gear" Album


Marco Vianna©2012
Fotografo poeta y pensador



What's in my bag, updated (11/19/2012)
my photos
Image by steven.buehler
Just noticed my Livescribe pen is missing; must've left it at work or in my car.

Banner