Leaderboard
728x15

Bradford City Hall (Creative Commons)

Large Rectangle

A few nice image upload images I found:


Bradford City Hall (Creative Commons)
image upload
Image by tj.blackwell
I've been building a stock image portfolio for use in council reports, regional NHS documents and other such publications that require pictures to liven up their content or provide a sense of the locality.

Not all of the images can be published as they were funded and copyrighted by my employers, but there's usually a bunch of good material left over that doesn't get used.

Quality, high-resolution pictures of Bradford city centre seem to be quite a rarity on the web at present. As such, I'm now on a mission to shoot a bit more coverage of the city and upload it to the web for free! My Flickr statistics indicate that search engines direct up to a thousand visitors to this photostream each day, so hopefully some of the Bradford content will be Googled in due course.

Photos like this one are released under a Creative Commons BY-NC license, which means you can use it for any noncommercial purpose as long as you credit me somewhere in the smallprint.

To find out if the shot you like is a Creative Commons one, just look for the licensing information at the bottom of the right hand sidebar on its Flickr page. Occasionally my images are withdrawn from Creative Commons when an agency purchases their sales and licensing rights, but if you use the photo in a project *before* such a time then it's all above board.

Commercial clients can purchase a license anytime via Getty Images or negotiate a deal via my sales website. Thanks for your interest!


Day 246
image upload
Image by Makena G
Yesterdays shot, but couldn't upload it until now.

Omg so i think i'm in love with this photo.
All these shots that I've uploaded are from Love's (right) 14th birthday party sleep over.
Her sister Samantha is in the yellow plaid, and of course you all know my sister in the middle. Oh! So yeah, this is a pretty funny shot, because I had them walking backwards, yup. They are not walking towards me, They are walking away from me.

I love the light, and the way the pavement looks and the depth of field. And where everyone is standing.

Ok, enough photo rambling...
I had a blast at Love's bday celebration!! I didn't go to bed till 5am. Raven went to bed at 3:41, Love went to bed at 4:30 and Sam said she stayed up till 6am...

Watched 5th Element, Sang Kareoki till like 1 or 2am and then we watched Grease. And after I was like "lets play the wii!" but Love said that I should play with her DS instead, that way she could sleep. It was so much fun!!!

DSC_1460 edit


Blue iceberg
image upload
Image by @Doug88888
Blue ice bergs appear when a normal iceberg becomes unbalanced and tips itself upside down. - Uploaded with a demo version of FlickrExport.

Banner