Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:



What's in my bag
my photos
Image by masukomi
Usually I try and reserve my flicker account for the better photos I take, but I make the occasional exception, and I always find it fascinating to see the contents of interesting people's bags, and thought it would be fun to do mine. And yes, I typically have 1 book of each type in my bag. If it's not too cold or wet I'll usually be reading one as I walk to and from work.

There are four notable items that don't usually live in my bag but travel with me constantly.

1) an Altoids tin filled with my Moo Cards that lives in my coat (actually 2 of them, one in each coat).
2) my phone (with which I took this pic)
3) Cash and cards, which live in my pocket. I don't own a wallet.
4) My keys, which live in the other pocket.

Banner