Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo To Poster photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo to poster images I found:



poster-gate 2010
photo to poster
Image by seventwentysk
Large on Black.

I made some Posters for the USSU Student Election recently, and they ended up causing a bit of a controversy (mostly on a University Newspaper website comment board).

I like to call it "Poster-Gate".

Someone even called me (although not really me, since no one actually bothered to communicate with the photographer that they were all talking about) the "campaign photographer".

These are a couple posters I threw together in response to the whole thing. My original scheme was to make a photo of myself into a poster that looked similar to the posters I made for the election, with the same slogans, etc, print off a crap-load of them and totally blanket campus in them during the night.

seventwentysk:

Banner