Leaderboard
728x15

Nice My Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


Go to http://SoulRiser.com for more of my photos! I'm uploading my whole archive bit by bit. :)
my photos
Image by SoulRiser


What's in my bag
my photos
Image by Andreanna Moya Photography
This is my second time posting a What's in your bag photo. I find it interesting how the stuff I carry changes as I change.


My first IR-Film ...
my photos
Image by Skley
Today is my birthday ...
One of my presents was an EFKE IR 820
Cause it is my first IR-Film I just went out to use it. After returning home I developed it ASAP ;)
This is the result!

Mein erste IR-Film!!!
Wurde natürlich sofort belichtet und entwickelt ;)

Camera: Canon EOS 500N
Film: EFKE IR 820 @ISO20
Filter: 720nm Filter
Developer: Adox Atomal 49



---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit me @ Facebook



www.facebook.com/Skley.Photography

Banner