Leaderboard
728x15

Trying the "Second-Draft"

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo sizes images I found:


Trying the "Second-Draft"
photo sizes
Image by hawkexpress
I have been trying "the second-draft", originally proposed by Josh (see his second-drafting) ; compile several indexcards to higher knowledge.

I used B6 size indexcard because 5x8 card is not available in Japan. I feel comfort with portrait, not landscape. Then the width is almost same as 3x5 card.

The post-its means separation of pile I made before. You see it on picture "Task Force". After the second-draft, the post-its are removed. Because information on the cards are compiled on the 5x8 card, and now safe to return to the Dock.

# Excuse my messy desktop ...

@ blog


Last sunset of the first decade (UCSB, Campus Point)
photo sizes
Image by ` TheDreamSky
On 31st of Dec 2009, me and my buddy theCipher were trying to capture this last sunset around campus point. Ya he is in SB :) and its so great to get together after almost one and half years.

It's been a while away from flickr. Holiday time :) I'll be catching up with your stream!

Happy New Year to you all :) Hava wonderful year ahead !!!

LARGE

1920x1237




| Flickriver | Facebook | Blog |


INFO

17mm, F/7, 6 secs, ISO320
Cokin GND, ND filters and tripod
Curves and WB correction on RAW file with CaptureOne and TIFF file processed in PS.
Not HDR

trackback:
woondu.com/amazing-collection-of-sunset-photography/
networkgenerate.com/top-reasons-to-opt-to-digital-photogr...

Banner