Leaderboard
728x15

I am having fun with textures as of now

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun with photos images:


I am having fun with textures as of now
fun with photos
Image by williamcho
Blending of textures with the right pic can be pretty fun and easy.
Special thanks to Boccacino for his generous sharing of lovely textures. I am sure most of you will enjoy his fine pieces.
pp: not a HDR. Blending of textures, multiply with erasing in steps of 30% to desired effect. Original pic at base layer untouched. Finish with slight unsharp mask and highlight.
Best to view on BLACK


The Saddest Story Ever Told
fun with photos
Image by Mrs. Jenny Ryan
I picked up these gorgeous, delicious macarons while out & about with my pal Jek (who took this photo!) intending to surprise my fella when I got home.

Instead, I forgot them on the backseat and when I retrieved them today, they were melted. ARGH!!

Banner