Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Processing images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo processing images I found:


Crumbling in acid
photo processing
Image by c@rljones
My return back to Denbigh Asylum on 11th June 2008, with 3 friends who shall be known only by their codenames "Teach", "The Undertaker" and "Nursie"

The darkness at the start of the corridor really caught my eye. I converted to b+w first then decided, hey, i've not done an urban acid yet :P


Book-Club
photo processing
Image by Joel Bedford
I was at the Dufferin Park farmer's market when I noticed these girls in the back of a vendor's van, hovering over a book...The light was fantastic so I steadied as much as I could and snapped this pic...A little un-sharp, but forgivable I hope.


Salinity Processes in the Upper Ocean Regional Study (SPURS) (201209040009HQ)
photo processing
Image by NASA HQ PHOTO
Two EcoMapper AUVs (autonomous underwater vehicles) are seen onboard the the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution research vessel Knorr on Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2012, in Woods Hole, Mass. The EcoMappers will be deployed in the Atlantic Ocean as part of the Salinity Processes in the Upper Ocean Regional Study (SPURS) which is set to sail on Sept. 6. The NASA-sponsored expedition will sail to the North Atlantic's saltiest spot to get a detailed, 3-D picture of how salt content fluctuates in the ocean's upper layers and how these variations are related to shifts in rainfall patterns around the planet. Photo Credit: (NASA/Bill Ingalls)

Banner