Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Christmas Cards photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo christmas cards images I found:


* Xmas Card *
photo christmas cards
Image by pareeerica
This is for Make It Interesting – Challenge #1

Original image from Gravityx9


IMG_0424
photo christmas cards
Image by mollydot
This one is almost completely hidden in the group photo; you can just see the very tip of it.
And either I forgot to scan it, or the scans on the other computer, cos it's not on my shiny new one.
It's a bought pyramidal card blank, with sequins and flat-backed gems stuck on.


1954 Christmas Card
photo christmas cards
Image by sscornelius
This embarrassing photo was the Christmas card for 1954 (or 1953, my mother isn't certain). I had this hobby horse until last year when we sold it at a garage sale when we prepared to sell my mother's house.

Banner