Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Art images

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo art images:


Fascination...!!!
photo art
Image by Denis Collette...!!!
My wild river reflection...!!!

If philosophy and art fascinate me so much, that's because they immerse myself in the heart of reality ... of life ...!!! Ü

A philosophical and impressionnist photo safari concentrated mainly on a daily basis (or almost) on my small piece of planet of 55 000 square feet …!!!
A Thoreau "waldennienne" approach …!!!

__________________________

Fascination...!!! Ü

Reflet de ma rivière sauvage …!!!

Si la philosophie et l'art me fascinent autant, c'est parce qu'ils me plongent dans le cœur de la réalité ... de la vie ...!!! Ü

Un safari photo impressioniste au quotidien concentré essentiellement (ou presque) sur un petit morceau de planète de 55 000 pieds carrés ...!!!
Une démarche "waldennienne" à la Thoreau …!!!


What makes the universe so hard to comprehend is that there's nothing to compare it with.
photo art
Image by DeeAshley
(Such careless perfection naturally accentuated complex and omnipotent shadow vs. light-play, repeating soft and familiar melodies.
Her happiest consideration was these familiar and harmonious vibrations that every cell within her could recite by heart).

*** this was initially a photograph created by Francesca Woodman, a brilliant, eccentric photographer that took her own life at the age of 22. Perhaps i find her work so compelling because of the inredible amount of emotion, creativity, and even prophetic quality to her art, mostly self portraiture in black and white; very slow shutter speeds to create her fascinating trademark style of hauntingly, even disconcertingly dark and mysterious photos. I initially began editing a photo from google just for my own entertainment, but this casual past time began to grow into an entire collection of unique and personal pieces. I'm just glad I kept following this "rabbit hole," so that I could actually publish them... :)

Banner