Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Edit photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo edit images:



The Change has Begun
photo edit
Image by DABofTHEbrake
'What change?' I hear you ask. Well, firstly, this is the first photo I've managed to properly take of a car with my new 650D. And secondly, cars that can drift and do corners normally cost £50,000+. But the GT86 (and the Subaru BRZ) are changing that. These cost £25,000. Which makes it more tempting for Petrolheads. And yet, I've only seen a one on the road! why? Come on guys, we are going to have to make more people buy them and turn roundabouts into exciting, rubber burning places.

Parked next to this was another GT86, this time in black. I personally think that the red suits it better, and it makes it look meaner and more agile.
Also nearby was a car of less epic-cornery-ness. A Fiat 500. But no normal 500, oh yes, this was an American style one! I didn't even know that they were coming to Britain!!!

I also saw the most annoying thing ever yesterday. My hopes were up for the best part of 2milliseconds. I saw a Ferrari F355 GTS Toyota MR2 edition. Balls, I absolutely hate kit cars that create shoddy replicas that look nothing like the real thing!
Grr!!!

Any comments or criticisms?
For every comment/favourite I get, I will comment/favourite on one or more of yours!!!

Thanks
Tom :D

Banner