Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Upload Photo images

Large Rectangle

Some cool upload photo images:


Custom Vans - Lomo style
upload photo
Image by mrmatt
Uploaded using dumpr.net

The original photo:


Created with www.dumpr.net - fun with your photos


Low tide at Leigh on sea
upload photo
Image by Bernie Lampert
Uploaded this yesterday and realised that I had committed the cardinal sin (horizon out of level) so I have corrected and deleted yesterdays version, don't like deleting photo's with comments but that horizon was getting to me.


Day 191/365
upload photo
Image by Makena G
Its different then what I usually do. But this is a really cool photo of mine. I like it a lot.

Today Raven and I hung out with Love and made 2 cakes from scratch, in celebration of Raven turning 16. It was fun. The more sugar we ate, the less hyper we got. While we took a break from cake making (before we made buttercream frosting) we walked across the street and took some photos. It was a lot of fun. I only have these three uploaded tonight, but I will upload more later. I got some really nice ones.

Also; Love's mom Lisa let me drive the golf cart around the parking lot. It was amazing. I was so nervous (i haven't driven a vehicle ever. ever ever.) and Love and Raven were giving me a hard time about it....But I think I did a really good job.

Especially since I only made it to the third chapter of the drivers ed book since it makes me feel stupid since i'm so confused by it.

Banner