Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Fun Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun photos images:


Fisheye Test
fun photos
Image by enggul
Just having fun fun fun during the Tokyo Photo Session Flickr February Meetup in Odawara. The biggest population so far... and hopefully will increase next month.

One of my flickr friends (jonathan) let me borrow his fisheye lens...
I have no idea what they're doing. >:)

Sorry guys... I'm kinda overexposed so I have to show you to the world. :))




Who ya gonna call?
fun photos
Image by Đˆerry
A fun shot, taken by Edwina, of the Sta-Puffed marshmallow man.. it is from some of the old toys we saved of Jer jr's. Dylan and Jackson have much fun playing with their Daddy's old toys. I liked this shot, only thing I did was to crop, add borders and add her logo.. hope you like!

"Celebrate the lives of those that have enriched your own!"
Jerry 2009

Clickitt here to View On Black

Try Clicking here to View a slideshow of my pics

Click to listen to... Ray Parker Jr. Ghostbusters!


February 29, 2008
fun photos
Image by John Carleton
more fun from today's jumping shoot

(Created with FD's Flickr Toys)

see it HUGE! :-)

Banner