Leaderboard
728x15

Cards.

Large Rectangle

A few nice christmas photo cards images I found:


Cards.
christmas photo cards
Image by vasta
A few Sundays ago, Maria and I got together to make Christmas cards.

That afternoon, we assembled all our paper onto the kitchen table, set up our tape and stickers and other crafty items on the kitchen island, and began to cut, glue, and draw shapes that all eventually made it onto our Christmas cards. It took a little while, but we each ended up with seven unique cards to send to loved ones.

These are the seven cards I ended up with. For someone who hadn't ever made cards (or really ever done anything crafty), I'm quite happy with them. While I stuck to basic shapes and patterns because of my limited skill, Maria's cards are incredibly creative and fun and beautiful. (And she wrote a wonderful blog post about the card-making afternoon too.)

All in all, it was an amazing Sunday afternoon, filled with food and drink and merriment and crafting and time spent with one of my favorite people in the world. I'm looking forward to doing it again next year.

Happy Christmas, everyone!


thank you cards
christmas photo cards
Image by ebbandflo_pomomama
my strategy is to get the christmas thank you cards done as painlessly as possible. these are card blanks whch i print at home then hand over to the wee guy to decorate. he then puts them in an envelope, i add a brief note and some photos, add the stamp and we post them

voila!

Banner