Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Equipment photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo equipment images I found:



Toronto Distillery District 03
photo equipment
Image by thelearningcurvedotca
Toronto Distillery District, Toronto, Canada. The Distillery District is turning out to be one of THE favorite places to go in the city to just wander around for a few hours, have a pint, do some people watching and take some pictures.


Shameless Self Promotion:
Homepage | Facebook | Twitter | fluidr | 500px
Prints:
ArtWanted | Fine Art America | RedBubble | Untapped Source


Project 365 Day 44: Console Port
photo equipment
Image by Greg McMullin
13-02-10 'm stuck in the office all weekend. My wife is on nights all weekend. We will see each other for about 20 mins each day untill Monday. It's Valentine's day tomorrow! Our first as man and wife. This really sucks. Todays shot reflect some of the geeky comments that were made on yesterday's post on flickr. This is a console port on a switch, with a rollover cable attached. Dont know why this stood out today. I took a photowalk around the office and I was drawn to the rainbow colours in the rollover cable. It was processed with colour efex pro again, specifically one of the wonderful cross processing settings.

Manual Page Read:
At work all weekend. I'll try and read a page tonight when I get home though.

Images Viewed:
I found a new blog. Its called Stuck in Customs and its curated by Trey Ratcliff. Take a look, there are some wonderful images in there!

Other Inspiration:
Yesterday I had the wonderful experience of being featured on Tasra Mar's 365 site! Tasra was a big inspiration for me to start this 365 so it's a great honor to have my story and my pictures featured over there! I'm so proud!

View On Black

On Twitter.

My 365 blog - greg365.mcmull.in

Banner