Leaderboard
728x15

Lookie what I did!!!

Large Rectangle

Check out these digital picture frames images:


Lookie what I did!!!
digital picture frames
Image by oomni
Guess what? The software that came with my new digital picture frame... it allows me to rotate AND splice videos together! YAY, me!!!!!


Smart Design NYC
digital picture frames
Image by ajvenida
Worked with Allen and Robert at Smart on the Momento WiFi digital picture frame.


271
digital picture frames
Image by me and the sysop
quoth rob-bot, OMG LOOT! here is my loot list, the only consumerism-driven piece of christmas, spawned by my need to organize and list things. really, i had all my loot organized the moment i opened the last present. i don't open in a frenzy. all the paper goes in the trash before i open the boxes. bor-ring.

¤ brownie pan
¤ 9000 cordial cherries
¤ puzzle
¤ sound soother alarm clock (fancy houston hotel had one. i listened to "surf's up" and pretended like i was in the middle of the ocean again.)
¤ 70s fab owl pillow
¤ bionicle
¤ coraline
¤ charlie brown christmas
¤ ghost world (one of several movies i only have on vhs)
¤ kitty picture frame
¤ digital picture frame keychain
¤ alice necklaces from no monet (bringing my total to 5)
¤ 2 antique books, inscribed 1896 & 1904
¤ little fairy & owl statue
¤ kitty collars and play cube
¤ 0 cash
¤ headphones
¤ eraser puzzles (similar to these)
¤ law & order CI season 1 (because i'm oddly in love with vincent d'onofrio & mom says season 1 is the best)
¤ alice wallet
¤ pretty bobby pins
¤ strawberry shortcake cake topper mom stole from the bakery at work ;)
¤ cat care book
¤ sheets
¤ printer
¤ goofy russian alice hat*
¤ dollar store version of dino transformers (which is way better than brand-name, IMO)
¤ i ♥ dino button (pictured above)
¤ skull necklace
¤ chesire cat key cover
¤ a charging station (similar to this) because my phone's always dead (it's currently been dead for a week)

*i would like to point out that rob is the one of the bestest sweethearts in the world. upon seeing this picture, he went to target to get that hat for me for xmas. sadly they didn't have any, but it worked out because i got one anyway. :)

in sum: i got lots of loot, but i'm so happy to be home listening to tima breathe while she sleeps and having beans lie on me in inconvenient times and locations. :3

12/28/09 00:07

Banner