Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Equipment photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo equipment images:




photo equipment
Image by tychay
2007-0154 ?
Terra
South of Market, San Francisco. California

Nikon D70, Tokina 16-50mm AT-X PRO f/2.8 DX, SB-800, ultimate light box
____________________________________________________

Kubrick and Cupcakes by Songbird and Satisfaction.

Thanks to Cindy and Halle for the invite. Thanks to the folks at Get Satistfaction and Songbird for hosting. And, of course, the peeps at Terra.

This was my spare camera as my D200 is broken and I didn't realize I could have shot the Leica. Since my D70 L bracket is on loan, the flash was handheld which made AF, flash, nearly everything inconsistent.

Batch processed in DxO to give it a little Clockwork Red^H^H^HOrange. Some of the images posted are unprocessed.

Banner